The Process: Long-Term
Steps to be sent long-term with TLI:
- You must be a member of a local church that is working with you to commission and send you. Talk to your pastor.
- Check out TLI's opportunities. Contact us to ask any questions you might have.
- Fill out our initial application.
- Interview with TLI.
- If the first interview goes well, we will schedule a second interview, primarily theological in nature.
- If the second interview goes well, you will follow out a second application with your spouse.
- Go on a short-term trip with TLI.
- Be approved by TLI and your sending agency.
- Start raising support and attend any cross-cultural training we may require.
- Be commissioned by your church and go.