David Crabb, our newest International Trainer recently spoke to a group of pastors and gave seven practical suggestions for church of any size who are looking for ways for their members to be plugged into foreign missions.
1. Travel on a short-term trip.
2. Develop an intentional missions strategy for your church.
3. Adopt an unreached people group.
4. Sponsor a pastors training.
5. Participate with The Gospel Coalition translation projects and "Packing Hope."
6. Pray through Operation World.
7. Pray that the Lord of the harvest would send forth laborers from your church.
Read the whole article here.
Darren Carlson is the Founder and President of Training Leaders International. As President, Darren oversees the general direction of the ministry and serves as an advocate for pastors with little access to formal training and thoughtful cross-cultural theological engagement. You can connect with him on Facebook and Twitter.