Struggling to get work done and feeling overwhelmed by what you have to do? Here are some helpful tips to help you work smarter hours. The six tips are:
- Avoid the email time suck.
- Choose your most important goal each week.
- Know your productivity limits.
- Be like Dorsey: Take breaks to prevent burnout.
- Skip some meetings.
- Say "no" when you need to.
Darren Carlson is the Founder and President of Training Leaders International. As President, Darren oversees the general direction of the ministry and serves as an advocate for pastors with little access to formal training and thoughtful cross-cultural theological engagement. You can connect with him on Facebook and Twitter.