An interesting post on social media from Bryan McWhite. His main points:
1. More people than I really realize pay attention to what I say on social media.
2. There is a species of pride at work in me that shows up most clearly on social media.
3. The virtue of charity is something I expect from others but have not practiced consistently myself.
4. I have an unhealthy desire for disputation and too weak a desire for peacemaking.
5. I may have had a social media addiction brewing.
6. I really don’t give a rip about how you feel about my Packers posts.
Darren Carlson is the Founder and President of Training Leaders International. As President, Darren oversees the general direction of the ministry and serves as an advocate for pastors with little access to formal training and thoughtful cross-cultural theological engagement. You can connect with him on Facebook and Twitter.